Sunday, January 08, 2006

in recent news..

so just to catch you guys up since i haven't been posting since i started this darn blog...

l. If you're not in family or you haven't read my sister's blog, my good ol' dog Trub died at the age of 91. I saw him alive when I got home for winter break, and the next day my sister and I buried him out back. He will be missed.

2. On a lighter note, I got the best report card I have ever gotten this semester with 3 B's and 1 A. I did however drop a class. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have done so well. I still have a pretty low cumulative GPA, but hopefully it will steadily increase. I wish I had got an A in religion tho, I was kinda counting on it. The Bible is hard.

3. I got new glasses. I like 'em. They are rimless on the bottom with a little thicker frame elsewhere. I admit i do look a little yuppie with my new glasses, banana republic camel hair sweater, messenger bag, ibook, ipod, 2 ken cole watches, etc, but hey, i'm still a filipino, ghetto public school-goin, marchin band quadin, rock band drummer at heart.

4. Hmm, i guess thats it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

a yuppie from the ghetto makes you a...guppie?

i thought you were SUCH a metrosexual, but you really aren't much of a shopper. at least not for clothes. when it comes to drum sticks on the other hand, you just HAVE to try out every single pair, dontcha? drives me crazy!

and what the hell IS a banana republic? that sounds kinda gay. militant gay.

5:20 PM  
Blogger sara said...

huray for best semester of college so far!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

Hey look at my lil bro blogging! The question: Can he keep it up? No! HAHAHAHAHAH. Anyways, just in case the parentals didnt tell you we moved into the new crib. ANd rachel is getting induced early because the baby is small...but healthy! So I'm gonna be a paw earlyier than expected.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats on your report card!!! Nice to see you finally post, Uncle Guboy!!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home